WE BELIEVE IN HEALTHY EATING!
At Mucho we make all our food fresh daily, from premium ingredients with as little added
fat and sodium as possible. We believe in promoting healthy lifestyles and do this by allowing
YOU to create a meal exactly as YOU like it. YOU can create as healthy of a meal as you want by selecting from
each food group in moderate amounts. Note some helpful hints below.
Trying to Reduce Carbs? – Try one of our Salads or ask for Romaine as a base on your burrito instead of rice
Lower Fat Options
- Our chicken is 100% whole muscle white chicken breast.
- Ask for half portions of rice and cheese.
Low Calorie Options
- Try our veggie quesadilla or a chicken salad.
- Ask for half portions of rice and cheese and have mild
salsa only and no sour cream or burrito sauce.
- Low fat is defined as less than 30% calories from fat.
- Low Calories is defines as less than 120 calories per 100 grams.
- Low Carb – There is no food guide definition of Low Carb. A total of 14 Net Carbs meets several popular Low Carb diet recommendations. Net Carbs = Total Carbs - Fiber
To view our Nutritional Guide Analysis click here.